All in all it was great.... there were moments of craziness (especially during the 3 hour car drives) but lots of laughs and fun too! My FAVORITE time was Thursday night. Lisa, Christy and I got all 5 children asleep and were able to sit on the back patio cuddled up with blankets talking about life and praying for each other. It was so fun, we stayed up til 12:30. Thank you God for bringing more amazing girlfriends into my life. I feel so very blessed!!
Some of you may be wondering what the dads were doing during all of this... well, Jay, Nathan, and Dan were enjoying man time with out wives or children and played video games til the wee hours of the morning multiple nights and still managed to get up for work. God had a great idea when He created friendships! We are so happy for our Living Streams family!
3 comments:
we are so glad you were all able to enjoy up North!! It is a joy for us to see all the kiddos at the house:) Thanks for the great pictures. Love it, mom and dad
What an awesome trip! Tell mom the kitchen looks darling, with the table turned that way!
I love that Caeden is giving the peace sign because of our pictures! What a little schmooch!
Love you sister,
jillers
We had such a great time! So fun to see the pictures! I have to get those from you sometime!
Post a Comment