
The boys and their Papa Chris up north. My dad and I were just talking this past weekend about how much fun he has as a Grandpa and the boys sure love their time with him too. Family... what a fun idea God had!

My munchkins and I. I feel like the boys are in such awesome stages right now! 41/2 and 1 1/2, Caeden is so cute and fun and creative and we enjoy doing school together. Caleb is starting to talk so much, yet they are baby words. He still has his baby chub but his personality is starting to develop into a little boy. Oh how yummy they both are!

Caeden started Karate last Friday and it was amazing! I have so many cute videos that I don't know how to get on here, sorry... but it is a great class. Caeden is our Mighty Warrior and so we want to encourage and equip him in that area. He learned so many "moves" and self discipline things last week we can't wait for another class tomorrow! Caleb thinks it's amazing to watch too, which is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment