Monday, September 27, 2010

Caeden update

Caeden woke up this morning and came running to me in my bedroom saying, "mom, mom I have a wiggly tooth." It's official he is 4 years old and about to lose his first baby tooth. It really feels like he is "moving up in the world" with this. He had to finish his dental work today with the filling of 2 cavities and he was so excited to be able to talk to the dentist about his loose tooth. Who, when looking in his mouth said, "the other lower tooth is starting to wiggle as well." That news made him that much more excited about the whole thing. Yeah Caeden!!

A great story on prayer...

Our friends son's name is Judah and he is 3 months younger than Caleb. We were getting ready to meet up at the park last Friday with Judah when Caeden heard me talking to his mom about his allergy to a medication and that he had hives all over and swollen hands and it had been going on for days. Caeden said, "mom we need to pray for him." I said "that would be great" and so Caeden says, "God we just bless you and thank you and we want little Judah to be healed in Jesus Name Amen." Well wouldn't you know Sat morning Judah woke up totally healed!!! (earlier than the Dr.'s anticipated) Caeden was so excited!

So then he was talking to me about how his friend Luke's dog died and he was sad about it. Caeden said he should pray for the dog to come back to life. And I mentioned that the dog had been dead for a long time and that he wasn't going to come back to life. He responded with, "mom Jesus was dead behind the tomb and he came back to life, the dog can too." So with that said, I let my little prayer warrior pray to his heart's content. And I learned a lesson that day from my 4 year old son. Kirstin, pray about everything our God is big and can do anything!! (I better warn Luke's mom about Caeden's latest prayer.) :)

2 comments:

The Bentley's said...

What a great prayer warrior he is! We were so excited to see such a quick answer to his prayer! Love you guys!

Danice said...

That is awseome!!! I love the way he boldy approaches the throne of God just like his Mama and Daddy! My heart swells with JOY over your boy!