
The boys are so blessed to have great grandparents alive and well. We got to go visit Papa Joe Joe and Grandma Shirley at their summer place in Prescott. Aren't these 3 cute?

Caeden reading Grandma a story... where is green sheep?

The clan this morning at the park.

Relaxation... in beautiful weather watching the trees rustle overhead. We played UNO, ate lots of food, took naps and enjoyed our grandparents. Thanks for the invite up and the great time!
2 comments:
Caeden and Caleb are not only lucky to have great grandparents... they're lucky to have Joe and Shirley as their great grandparents! Seriously... what lucky kids! It looks like you guys had a great time! Please tell them I said "hi" and think of them often! I will never forget our conversation at Caeden's birthday in the park where they talked about when they lived in Korea! I wanted to be just like them one day! :)
I just love watching your boys grow up with such incredible parents who love the Lord leading them all the way. Even if it is through blog world, I praise God for your incredible boys and the connection we all have! Can't wait to get them together in person again someday!!!!
Post a Comment