Monday, August 9, 2010

Sweet sweet Caeden

Look at my handsome guy! I can't believe he will be 5 in October! What a joy it is to be his mom!
The little boys and I were able to join my parents at their place in Show Low for a couple of days. A new addition... C swang a ton.
Fun brothers! They are starting to play more and I love it!
Bud so proud of a fort he made at Grandma Shelley and Papa Murf's house. He is such a fun, sweet, active, social and God loving boy. Thank you Jesus for Caeden Marcus Murphy!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I just said to Aaron, "Gosh, Caeden is so stinkin cute! He's definitely gonna get all the girls when he gets older!!" To which he agreed, completely! You better watch out momma, you're gonna have some competition in about 10 years!! :)