We were going to the mall the other night and Jay said, "who is ready?" expecting Caeden or I to respond and little man came running down the kitchen, "I READY." so cute!
This morning he wanted to read a book and I was texting. He grabbed at my phone and said, "all done." :)
Caeden will bother him and he says "ow we" I change his diaper and he says "ow we" Jay takes his clothes off and he says "ow we" we try to redirect him at times and he says "ow we" as you can see this is one of his favorite phrases. :)
He and Caeden will race and he says, "GO" and then "I win," whether or not he actually wins.
He watches all sports programs on tv and says "GO GO GO, Yeah!" and claps for the teams.
He gets put in a time out and says "I ready" when he wants to be done.
You can ask him to put a toy away and he will say "Okay" in the cutest little voice.
When someone asks him a question he says "um hum" and shakes his little head as if carrying on a conversation.
The Dr. asked if he has 10 words or more and as you can see he has moved passed single words and is working toward phrases.
He is an energetic little guy. He continues to love to climb, laugh, throw a ball, hug all his little friends, worship the Lord with song, clapping and raising his hands and he still loves to scream when he doesn't get his way. :)
It has been a joy to watch the development of our little Caleb. This is such a fun stage and we are excited to see more and more personality develop as he grows.
2 comments:
I love these kinds of posts! What a little schmooch! My favorite is the "okay" when you ask him to put away a toy! He likes a room to be clean and organized like his auntie jillers! :)
Love this post! I love all the phrases our handsome lil nephew is saying right now. Adorable!
<3 Kels
Post a Comment