Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The month of January

My cousin was with us for 6weeks and had to leave on the 10th of January. We sure loved having her around and we miss you Sheasky!!
We are all preparing for Kels and Jamus's wedding, even our little man has his attire, is that cute or what? The parties are about to start and April 16th will be here before we know it. Exciting times ahead!
We had an uncontained trash pick up come through and boy did Caeden have fun playing in all the stuff after it was cut. Yeah Daddy great project done!
My dearest friend Bre and her family came into town for a few days and I was so thankful to spend time with them! Bre and I have been best buds since Jr. High and now look at us, both married and a ton of kiddos. I love it! We miss you guys too!!
Caleb got to turn his seat around in the car!! Yeah!!! Big excitment for all of us!

We are off to a great start in this new year. We have seen good friends and family, been cleaning out our house some. Jay was just offered a part time position at church to lead worship once a month and train some vocalists which we are thrilled about. Caeden still enjoys school and I just had the parent teacher conference and he is doing wonderfully. :) Caleb just turned one (pictures below) and I am keeping busy as the coordinator of all that we have going on. Thank you God for blessing us so abundantly! We give you Praise!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Okay, here come the questions! You know me... it wouldn't be a post without a question!

Did Shae live with you guys while she was in AZ?!

Is Kelsey's Wedding on a Friday?!

Is Caleb really a year old now?! My gosh! Where has the time gone! He's Aaahh-dorable!

Is Caeden in the wedding too?!

I love the picture of Bre and Shawn and you guys and ALL THOSE KIDS! It made me smile!

Okay, enough of that... I love the updates! Congrats to Jay on the new job! Will he be leading worship when I'm in town? Can't wait to see you and give the boys big aunti jillers hugs!

Love ya,

jill