
Caleb in his SOOOO big pose. :)

Our sweet boys crackin' themselves up.

Caleb turned one years old today! Holy cow. Tradition in our family as you may remember is to hang balloons over their head (how ever many old you are turning. ) He woke up wondering what the heck that balloon was doing but as soon as I put Caeden in the bed with him they had fun hitting together.

He officially devoured his carrot cake!

We put candles in his food all day today. He LOVES candles. He makes the cutest little blowing noises to try and put them out. And we sang to him all day too. He does the cutest little bunner bounce to music. It is a must see. Well, there he is officially one! WOW!
2 comments:
So cute I cannot believe how big he is! Such a handsome boy that def has his mom's genes :) I can't wait for some family time and to celebrate this handsome one on Saturday. Love you Caleb.
He is adorable and looks like his mama! Can't believe a year has gone by already!!!
Post a Comment