Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Communion
Tonight Caeden and I were eating dinner together while daddy and Caleb slept. He was so sweet and got a candle out of the bathroom had me get some matches and said, "Mommy we are on a date." :) We were having chicken tortilla soup and chips. While we were eating Caeden said mommy this chip is "broken for you." I said, "thanks." He said, "no, like church and then we need to sip our water." I said, Ohhh you would like to take communion with the broken chip and our water and he said yes." :) I was so impressed by my munchkin and surprised by all he picks up and brings out at what seem to be random times. The two of us sat at the table and thanked Jesus for his broken body and shed blood for us. Oh the sweetness that children bring to our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet boy you have! The candle and all, what a lucky wife he will have one day!
Post a Comment