Thursday, February 19, 2009

We did it!


Here we are 16 days after Caleb was born and I took my first adventure out with both boys all by myself. (Don't worry we didn't wear our pajamas, well Caleb did come to think of it) :) Caleb needed to go to the Dr. for a circumcision check up (at 8:15am no less.) and I thought I could tackle this one all by myself. :) I am healing much better this time around which is such a blessing. Anyway, he checked out wonderfully and already weighs 9lbs. 13 ozs. Typically they gain 2/3 an oz a day at his age but our boy has doubled that gaining 12 ozs in the last 7 days. I tell ya, I am feeding non stop around the clock. :) Since the Dr.s office went so smooth I decided to take them to Trader Joes and Walgreens. Caleb was then due for another feed so I let Caeden play at the park while I fed brother. So not only was it our first outing as 3 but we made a morning of it. Yeah mommy and boys!!!

3 comments:

Danice said...

Way to go Kirstin! Love seeing you with your 2 boys! I'm so glad everything is going so well and that Caleb is healthy and eating well :) God is good!

Jill said...

Congrats, you did it! :) Good job sister! I just figured out how to add your blog to the front page of my blog so I can remember to check in... Hey, did you still want me to change the picture at the top of your blog to include Caleb? I just need your username and password and I can work on it for ya! Miss ya!

Jillers

Anonymous said...

Time to give your brother some new pics.