1. We were in the hospital and I was in my lovely hospital gown, large pad and fish net underware after delivery. I was going to get in the shower and Caeden said, "mom, you're gonna need to take your diaper off before getting in the shower." I died laughing.
2. So our first night home as a family of 4 we are sitting on the couch talking about how cool it was that brother had arrived and was out of mommy's tummy. Caeden in all seriousness lifted up my shirt saw the still large belly and said, "mom is there ANOTHER baby in there?" :) Just what every woman loves to hear right after giving birth. :)
3. He came in my room as I was breastfeeding Caleb sat on the bed and said, "mom do you pour milk in your head? I giggled and said no. He then wondered well then where does the milk come from. Very cute!
4. And last but not least.... He has since 2 months old loved resting his hand under his pants, front, back whatever is available. Now that he is 3 we are trying to break him of the habit. So the other day I said, Caeden can you take your hand out of your pants? He responded with, "I am just petting my legs." With a look at me like what is wrong with that.....
I love my bud!!
5 comments:
that's hilarious....I love the milk one...and the petting one! It's amazing what kids can come up with.
Love that kid! And great pictures too :)
Things like that make me want to have a little one! :)
Such a cutie!!! Wish we lived closer and the boys could crack each other up! We love you and LOVE the beautiful pictures your sister took...so fun to see the new family of 4!
These are amazing! I'm so glad you are blogging them for the whole world to enjoy! Who would have thought someone in Korea would read your blog! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment