In the past few months we've gotten to......
Have a blast in the snow in Show Low (and it actually snowed a little at home in Phoenix!)
focus on Jesus through the Easter season,
watch the lil' misses personality develop, teeth come in and turn from baby to little girl,
and enjoy many a fun time at the park with the cutest, sweetest kids around!
Jay and I are continuing to work out with a personal trainer each week. We are 5 months in and making improvements and enjoy the mini dates each week. :) Jay is doing a great job leading our congregation in worship, and I've taken on a small volunteer role with the Women's ministry at church and am excited about it. The boys will finish the school year next week! We are looking forward to many fun times together this summer. Hopefully I will find time to post a little more often. Until next time.... The Lord bless you and keep you, The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace!


No comments:
Post a Comment