Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Recently

 We went on our first family bike ride as a family of 5!  I can't believe we have our 3rd kiddo in that seat, amazing!  Hannah seemed to enjoy the ride and Caleb did great all on his own. 
 The zoo offered a day to bring your own bikes and ride through out the grounds.  The boys loved it, pretty fun to ride up to the animals.  
 We also enjoyed the splash pad one last time til next season.  Caleb thought it was hilarious that Hannah was in her diaper out in public. :) 
 My cousin Melanie, her husband Nick and their son Tillman came for a visit from Utah.  We were so excited to meet T.  He was born 10 days before Hannah... our little princess and their linebacker..... too cute! 
And the little miss has turned 6 months, doesn't she look older?  :)  She is working on sitting up by herself.  She is 15 lbs and 26 inches long.  She gave us a scare this week as she had a fever of 102.7, stuffy nose and woke Sunday night not sounding too good... real raspy.  We decided to take her to the ER.  They did xrays and ran tests and luckily everything was clear.  They said it was just croup (a virus) that they couldn't do anything for.  Poor sweetie has had such a hard time breathing, eating, and sleeping, but as of today I am seeing some improvements and am really grateful!   

2 comments:

Danice said...

I love seeing your sweet family here SO grown up!!! I can't believe how amazingly precious they all are...We love you guys and praying for strength in this season of raising your sweet little ones :)

Jill said...

You are sssoooo skinny after only 6 months of having Hannah! Way to go Kirst! I love that the zoo let kids bring their bikes in for the day - such a fun idea! Tillman is adorable! I didn't know they had a baby! :)