Hi mom, look at me, I'm 5 months and so cute!
Oh no, are we about to do a photo shoot? :)
Ummm... yep, yep we are!
Maybe it'll stop if I look away?
Ok.... CHEESE
Umm.... I'dike to be all done. :)
Hannah Grace you have stolen all of our hearts! You melt us here at home and even as we be bop around town, people continually stop to admire you and talk with you. You are beautiful and I believe people are drawn to who the Lord has made you. You have a gentleness about you, a peaceful and calm spirit, not easily angered, quick to smile, and a love for life happening around you. You are a true joy my princess! We love you tons and tons!
1 comment:
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!!!!! Sweet girl! I wish I was closer to do a photo shoot with her and the boys! Maybe when I'm in town in April. :)
Post a Comment