I love vacation time. No lunches to pack, no places to rush off too, full of cuddles and chats... it's the best!
The boys were fascinated by the fish and animals at..... The Rainforest Cafe.
We enjoyed our lunch at the Rainforest Cafe! We got to sit right by large elephants that moved, fish swimming and sights and sounds galore. The boys loved the thunderstorm that went off every 20 minutes too! Caeden said multiple times what a great time he was having. :)
After lunch, walking and shopping at Arizona Mills we all took a quick nap. Oh how I love naps!
Jay is off this weekend from leading worship so we decided to go to the new Gateway Scottsdale Church in downtown Scottsdale tonight for church. It was fun to check out and the area surounding where they meet was gorgeous. The kids played and we even saw a guy propose....she said yes. :)
Enjoying our staycation and sending a whole lot of LOVE from our home to yours!

2 comments:
Ahhh, Rainforest Cafe - one of my favorite restaurants! I can just imagine how excited the boys were! What'd you think of the new gateway church?
I love, love, LOVE your staycation!!! It looks like you guys are having a blast and enjoying your time away from normal schedules :) My favorite! Your boys are growing up so fast and your sweet little princess is TOO! She's beautiful! Can't wait to chat soon :) Love to you 5 from us 6!
Post a Comment