How precious you are even as you sleep!
Oh how you love to watch the world around you!
You are full of smiles and you even laugh at the fan :D
It's fun to dress you in cute girly clothes!
Bath time has become your friend, it's good to be clean. :D
Sweet, sweet girl... how we love and adore you!! You have changed our world, and we are thankful! Your brothers continue to lavish you with hugs and kisses and Caleb says you are the best sister in the whole world. You are sleeping well... 10-12 hours at night with 1 feed in the middle and 2-3 good naps during the day. You are eating every 2 hours and still are in the 15% for your age. 10.4 lbs and 21.25 inches long, just perfect! We call you Hannah Bannana, Hannah Grace, Chuberkins, Pretty, and Hannah Baby. God we praise you and thank you for this wonderful daughter and sister, thank you for your plan and having her join our family. Oh how good your gifts!
4 comments:
BABY GIRL! She's amazing, Kirst! I think she looks just like you, actually! :) You guys are blessed with just about the cutest kids I know!
She is just adorable! What a good sleeper she is too! I agree with Jill....she looks just like mama!
The above comment was from me. :)
I agree Kirstin...she looks just like you! Precious little one....love that she is so tiny!
Post a Comment