And the finale... a song. It was a very precious morning with a whole lot of love! Thank you Caeden and Mrs. Poulson for making me feel so specia!
Friday, May 11, 2012
Mother's Day with Caeden
It was so cute, last night as I was trying to decide what I would wear today to my mom's day in bud's class Caeden said, "mom you could wear a skirt or a dress." :) Then when I was brushing my hair he said, "you could wear your hair down and to the side like that because that looks beautiful." :) My sweet 6 year old boy cares and I love it! We had a wonderful morning together!
The kids came outside and greeted us dressed as waiters and waitresses. They had mom menus and served us at cutely decorated tables. Once we had our food and drink they played a video of pictures throughout the year of us and our kiddos to You are so beautiful by Joe Cocker. :) If you look behind the kids in the picture there are silhouettes hanging and we each took a turn guessing which one was our kiddo.
I'm a blond on the right bottom... 2nd up. ;)
Then each one of them presented us with a golden mom award. Mine was for best carrot soup maker. lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a wonderful morning !
Thanks for sharing all the special parts of your time together. Love, mom
AWE! Who knew you were such a fantastic carrot soup maker! Aren't you glad you didn't get the award for being the best instant macaroni and cheese, or cereal maker?! LOL Happy mother's day Kirstin! Those 3 are BEYOND blessed that you're their momma!
Love you!
Post a Comment