
Whala, we are now sporting a fresh white kitchen, lower cabinets were painted with a new coat and the red walls were replaced with white. :)

some things are the same, just new colors...

and some things are new. (I want to put a pic of our family in that frame, and come to think of it I might put it in a new place with a bigger frame. :)

the new light colors do have us smiling!!!

It's like a breath of fresh air!!!

these were the same three things hanging that got a lift of color.

Here was the old red and brown. I was so blessed to have my parents take the boys for a fun time in Show Low for 2 days and I got to go project crazy!! I repainted and redid everything by myself! A lot of sweat equity here, but even Caeden says, "mom, I like it, it's cool!" We are all grateful this is how I spent the weekend! ;)
2 comments:
I love it! It looks really good! Nice choice to brighten it up in there and make it simple!
I am a HUGE fan! It's soooo cheery and cozy looking! Makes me wanna cook all day with you! ...Maybe baking cookies is more my style, but anyhow... I'm proud of you! You did a huge transformation and nailed it! :)
Love you sister!
Post a Comment