Our littlest sweetheart just celebrated his second birthday on Feb 3rd. :) We lit the candles and HE sang, happy birthday to you, and blew out his candles with a big smile before we could even join him. He was super excited to celebrate his own birthday. :)My sweet, sweet boy... you have added a ton of joy, humor and balance to our lives. Before you we were born we were 3 first borns that needed a second born to join our clan. I love that you don't always let us know what you are thinking... we have to pursue relationship with you to know your heart in all its fullness. I love that you are ok to be independent and do your own thing. I love that you keep me on my toes through all of your climbing and getting in to things. I love that you are so compassionate and sweet that you long for harmony in our home among all the family members and want to cuddle a lot. I adore your sweet stories, cute words, precious smile and love of life. God had a perfect plan in creating you and I am so blessed He has entrusted us to help raise and love you. You truly are our joy boy! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
2 comments:
aaaaaaahhhhh! Happy birthday C! Love you bunches and bunches and bunches!
<3 your auntie Jillers
Love the birthday song story and love him too! He is a beautiful soul. Keep up the awesome parenting, you guys rock.
Love & hugs!
Post a Comment