I sure love my hubby....6 years of marriage and I am more & more grateful for him every day!
So here we are in a New Year, I am not one to make New Year's resolutions.... I am more of the mindset that we should be self aware all year long and constantly working on little things to better ourselves each and every day, so with that said we are looking forward to a year of becoming better versions of ourselves. :)
Things on the docket....
JANUARY
Our wonderful sister Cora and sweet brother in law Nick are moving to Nashville Jan 19th. We are excited for them and will feel the loss greatly in our lives here. We can only hope and pray that we might be able to make it out for a visit sometime this year.
FEBRUARY
My brother who lives in South Korea will be coming home for his yearly visit for a week in the beginning of Feb, we are very much looking forward to squeezing his neck, laughing and playing with our Uncle and brother.
Caleb also will be turning 2 on Feb 3rd!!!!! How did my little monkey grow so quickly?
Jay will get to go to a worship conference at Gateway in Texas and is thrilled with the opportunity.
APRIL
Jay will turn 32 and the weekend of his birthday has an opportunity to sing in an Alumni Choir Production at Azusa, we are hoping it can work out.
MAY
Jay's dear friend Jason will be getting married out in Illinois and Jay has been asked to sing in their wedding.
That is all of our fun up and coming plans so far, but stay tuned as I am certain more fun will unfold. :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
1 comment:
WHERE DO THEY HAVE FAKE SNOW IN PHOENIX?! Is it at Desert Ridge?! I love fake snow! I grew up with fake snow at Disneyland! haha
Sounds like you guys have some fun stuff coming up this year! Can't wait to follow it all on your blog!
love you lots,
jillers
Post a Comment