I was frustrated and burdened tonight and didn't know what to do, so I worshiped God and prayed to Him and asked for His clarity. My time with Him was so wonderful and life giving. I don't know what your days presently hold, but I want you to know of the One who would love to hold you through it all.
God sent His one and only Son into the world that we might receive eternal life. Jesus was born in a stable and came as the light into a dark world. If your world is heavy, or dark, or confusing, or good but you'd like it to be great... I pray for you. I pray that you would give your life to Jesus the One who lived and died that you might have an abundant life. Your road will not always be easier but I promise it will be fuller, richer, deeper than you could ever imagine. God is magnificent and beautiful, wonderful and worthy of praise. May you encounter the God who made you, who knows you, who loves and adores you. May you surrender your moments, your plans to Him. He promises to do exceedingly above and beyond what you could imagine. His ways are perfect and His burden is light. He is the hope I need and Jesus is the answer to any and every problem I face. May you too experience God in a new way in this Christmas season and throughout the New Year!
Love you! Kirstin
No comments:
Post a Comment