My parents are wonderful! They are wonderful for many different reasons, and one of them is for their great ideas! My birthday is tomorrow and they were heading up to Show Low for 2 days before (this Th to Sat) and they offered to take the boys so that I could have two days to do as I wished. Wow, what a gift! Thursday night Jay and I were able to have a quiet dinner together, and go shopping, talk a ton and really enjoy some time just he and I. Friday I was able to do a few chores and go shopping for 4 hours by myself. I rested and read and painted my nails, it was awesome! Then last night 2 of our amazing couple friends from church joined us for dinner at PF Changs and games at our house.
Yeah for free chocolate dessert on the "Chang er"
1 comment:
Kirst! You look sooooo beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment