Thursday, July 22, 2010

C1's first trip to the dentist


Is that fun or what? Caeden laid in the chair and got to watch a movie the whole time. He LOVED it!
Here is our cutie patootie getting his x-rays. Smiling before the pictures, not so much after. At our house we brush our teeth multiple times a day, eat pretty healthy and don't drink a whole lot other than water and rice milk, so I haven't taken him to the dentist before. He started to complain that a tooth was hurting so I got him in. Bad news... this poor kiddo needs 4 filings, a baby root canal and a crown!!! Oh my goodness, I couldn't believe it. We will be going for one appointment (they think they will tackle this in 2 separate appointments) on the morning of August 3rd. Mommy and bud are both a little worked up, please pray for us. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for him but he is tough so I know he will be ok but so crazy that he has them this young. Tell him Auntie Kels can relate too I just got 3 cavities done on Wednesday and have more to go.

Jill said...

Oh boy!!! Tell caeden his auntie jillers has had about 12 cavities!!! The best thing my mom did for me was took me to mcdonalds for a milkshake after my filings! It made it worth the crappy dentist visit!!