Saturday, June 5, 2010

The latest...

We have been having some technical difficulties lately. It started with me erasing the memory stick in our camera and then our computer crashed last Tuesday and we have been with out for a whole week!!! I can't tell you how nice it feels to be blogging and checking email again tonight and on a brand new Mac book woo hooo!! We are up and running and God is good....all things important that we thought were lost have almost all been retrieved. Yeah!
Caeden had a great end of the year with his class and is already looking forward to moving to the Apple room in August. He is my planner and goer so we have a full June for him already! We went to Show Low and now are preparing for VBS. We will do VBS for a week and he has 2 weeks of swim lessons after that. In the open days he has play dates set up to see his friends. I love it!

Caleb is a crack up. He has a little sass to him that is pretty darn cute! I adore this stage. He has just turned 16 months and is blowing us away with new words every day. He says funny ones like off, ice, baoon (balloon), gp (grapes). He loves to play with balls and dogs, those are the 2 front runners. He is also a huge fan of da da. He enjoys talking to him on the phone, running to get him when he comes home, cuddles him a ton, and gets so excited for guitar time with da da. He is so cute!

Jay is super busy! He continues a full time job and part time worship leading at our church. He only has a couple of days off a month and we cherish any family time we get!

I am taking a 17 week course called Growing Kids God's Way and so enjoying it! It's at church with fantastic leaders and we have been watching great things happen already in the raising of our boys. I continue to live my dream. I am married to an amazing man, have 2 wonderful boys and I get to have the priveledge of staying home cooking, cleaning, playing and running. I enjoy making it to the gym when I can too and of course getting together with friends and family and going on dates with my babe.

Here's to a beautiful summer!
Hugs,
K
(2 other blogs done tonight below, see I told you I was having fun with our new computer.) :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love it! This post was like a Christmas letter - making sure we had the update on everyone! I was actually thinking about you about an hour ago and wishing we were able to talk more. Miss you sooooo much! There's aren't many girls around these parts... :(