I left daddy home with the boys for a short time tonight. When I got home I was on the phone talking to my dear friend Bre. We were getting caught up on life since she lives in Utah. As we were talking I was going into Caeden's room and thought, "wow it smells really bad in here... like pee and poop." Next thing I know Caeden comes in and I said, "hi bud, did you pee pee in your bed while mommy was gone?" He said, "yeah I did". I said "did you poop in your bed"? He said "no." I continued to chat with Bre and put some clothes away in his room. 2 seconds later Caeden started crying. I looked at him and he had poop squished inbetween all of his toes, on his rug, and the floor. He looked at me and said, "mom is this your poop or mine?" REALLY? I thought. I looked down and very patiently said "your's sweetheart and how did it get there?" Irionically he went to the store with me today to get a present for having 10 stars on his chart for not peeing or pooing in the bed at night. Apparently since he got his present everything is fair game again. :) Well bless his heart he tried to take care of the situation by himself so the pee pee shorts and the poopy underware were in his laundry basket and new clothes were on. We are thinking he was just too embarrased to ask daddy to come clean the poop off the floor while Auntie Cora and Uncle Nick were over.
If you want excitment in your life, kids are a sure way to get it. :)
2 comments:
That's hilarious!!! I love that boy!
LOL! this story is classic!
Post a Comment