Oh, how we love this family! We received your BEAUTIFUL Christmas card yesterday and immediately put it in a frame on our frige...now we'll think and pray for the Murphy's everytime we're hungry! Love, love, love to you our dear friends :)
JAY MURPHY! Oh my goodness! As I live and breathe! I looked for you on Facebook, but no luck! This is Casey Wooster! How are you? I'm so happy I stumbled across this (via the Burdetts)! It's WONDERFUL to see pictures of your beautiful (growing!) family! I'd LOVE to hear from you! Here is my e-mail CaseymarieBell@yahoo.com
3 comments:
Oh, how we love this family! We received your BEAUTIFUL Christmas card yesterday and immediately put it in a frame on our frige...now we'll think and pray for the Murphy's everytime we're hungry! Love, love, love to you our dear friends :)
So glad you had a great Christmas!Love you!
JAY MURPHY! Oh my goodness! As I live and breathe! I looked for you on Facebook, but no luck! This is Casey Wooster! How are you? I'm so happy I stumbled across this (via the Burdetts)! It's WONDERFUL to see pictures of your beautiful (growing!) family! I'd LOVE to hear from you! Here is my e-mail CaseymarieBell@yahoo.com
Post a Comment